Friday, February 1, 2013

Mr. Davy K. Thomas Farewell - A Manager,Team leader and A Father


Today is the farewell party of my Boss Mr. Davy k. Thomas, Mr. Davy  our manager and a father to us. He deliver our company to be a top selling digital printing here in Doha Qatar. He manage our company in a higher stage with in 6 years time. 




TOP PRINTERS is independent from 2012 with the leadership of our Mr. Davy here  in Qatar. We are very happy to work under him. One of the intelligent and hardworking person I ever met.



My farewell message is to thank him to be a part of my life, He teach me a lot in terms of marketing even sometimes we are in different knowledge to work in betterment of the jobs. He give knowledge, teach and guide me to get a good client. Strong decision making is the best part of his judgement that I admire.




I know he is happy in the achievement here in office, He truly deserve an award to our management team. We will miss you Sir Davy and for your next journey we are wishing you that someday we will meet again.



In behalf of TOP PRINTERS Team we are all say thank you for your good leadership and love to all of us. We cannot forget the way you teach us to be a top person.



We salute you Sir Davy





Visit my Facebook page for more picture during the events: Facebook Photo Link