I went to my client in Lusail to submit the sample of 12mm acrylic clear, First time to went inside the office. I met Mr. Kadder the manager inside the plant. I talk to him politely to impress my sample.
He approved the sample and telling to proceed the jobs after I submit the final costing. I talk to my manager over the phone to ask our supplier to get some discount in materials.
Hoping for final approval.
03051628
Search
Popular Posts
-
Dati akong nagpupunta at tumatambay sa Isetan Recto noong nag aaral pa ako ng college sa Technological Institute of the Philippines (TI...
-
We made Pin Badges Staff for National Rent A Car. Anodized sheet direct printing with epoxy coating.
-
I cover the event of our UNITY GAME here in middle east. We are very excited playing basketball. I played one quarter with my fellow friends...
-
Grabe na remember ko nung bata pa ako same age at ganito rin siguro itsura ko. Naglalako ako ng sigarilyo at plastic bag sa palengke sa Pasa...
-
PNK Tagisan ng Talino Trophy with Certificates Thank you for visiting my Blog to express my way of communication to all of you.... God...

