I cover the event of our UNITY GAME here in middle east. We are very excited playing basketball. I played one quarter with my fellow friends and brothers. When the visitors coming from Bin Omran we started the exhibition match between our team and our visitors.
Our game is full of excitement because of the participation of our Court General and board members. We started at around 7:00pm in the evening and finish 10:00pm.
If you want to see our picture visit our page:
Search
Popular Posts
-
Dati akong nagpupunta at tumatambay sa Isetan Recto noong nag aaral pa ako ng college sa Technological Institute of the Philippines (TI...
-
We made Pin Badges Staff for National Rent A Car. Anodized sheet direct printing with epoxy coating.
-
I cover the event of our UNITY GAME here in middle east. We are very excited playing basketball. I played one quarter with my fellow friends...
-
Grabe na remember ko nung bata pa ako same age at ganito rin siguro itsura ko. Naglalako ako ng sigarilyo at plastic bag sa palengke sa Pasa...
-
PNK Tagisan ng Talino Trophy with Certificates Thank you for visiting my Blog to express my way of communication to all of you.... God...
