I went to Lulu Hypermarket in Airport Road with my co-workers to buy things to my Baby Axcel. I'm happy because I buy walker and baby high chair. I'm very happy today because this is the first time I buy expensive things to my baby.
My vacation is very near and I'm very happy that I can see baby Axcel in personal on March 01, 2013. One year before i left Philippines and now baby axcel is 3 months old.
Search
Popular Posts
-
Dati akong nagpupunta at tumatambay sa Isetan Recto noong nag aaral pa ako ng college sa Technological Institute of the Philippines (TI...
-
We made Pin Badges Staff for National Rent A Car. Anodized sheet direct printing with epoxy coating.
-
I cover the event of our UNITY GAME here in middle east. We are very excited playing basketball. I played one quarter with my fellow friends...
-
Grabe na remember ko nung bata pa ako same age at ganito rin siguro itsura ko. Naglalako ako ng sigarilyo at plastic bag sa palengke sa Pasa...
-
FIBA RULES 2014 Article 25 of the FIBA Official Basketball Rules 2014: Art. 25 Travelling 25.1. Definition 25.1.1 . Travelli...