Today at 10:20 pm., I went to departure terminal because our big person arrive here in DOHA, I wait until 11:00 pm. in the evening. Me and my fellow brother went there, We finish at around 11:20pm.
After that i went to burger king to eat something, I like the burger really delicious but costly.
Search
Popular Posts
-
Dati akong nagpupunta at tumatambay sa Isetan Recto noong nag aaral pa ako ng college sa Technological Institute of the Philippines (TI...
-
We made Pin Badges Staff for National Rent A Car. Anodized sheet direct printing with epoxy coating.
-
PNK Tagisan ng Talino Trophy with Certificates Thank you for visiting my Blog to express my way of communication to all of you.... God...
-
Grabe na remember ko nung bata pa ako same age at ganito rin siguro itsura ko. Naglalako ako ng sigarilyo at plastic bag sa palengke sa Pasa...
-
I cover the event of our UNITY GAME here in middle east. We are very excited playing basketball. I played one quarter with my fellow friends...
