Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Zoobic Safari - AJ School Field Trip


Post by Mona Flores.

Zoobic Safari - RP Cruz Elementary School



My wife and my daughter enjoy the field trip

"Hi AJ, anak tingin ka" Asan ang tiger? Asaan! Yay yay ang laki

Suplado siya sa personal - Mona told

After a few minute again one tiger is approaching the vehicle.
Iyyyyy yay   nakakatakot! wag kana magpakin dito kuya ahhhh then laugh hahahahaha - Mona told

After a few second i heard the voice of my ate AJ
"Hindi naman nakakatakot ehhhh" AJ told

Tiger approach the vehicle again

Now in front of the camera a young tiger eating a flesh meat from the tour guide.

Wow ayyayay screaming all then

"Mama dali na pakain ako" again I heard the voice of my daughter AJ"
"naku hindi pede baka makakin ang kamay mo"

Continue to scream and laugh "hindi kapa ba busog"

How old this tiger "7 years old"
7 kasing edad ko na din 7 - Aj told again

Tiger jump at the top of the vehicle and all screaming but my Ate AJ "Ay Hindi naman nakakatakot"
Then all telling hindi naman nakakatakot.....